You have created a home to suit your lifestyle and the air conditioner forms a large part of that providing you comfort all year round. Like any mechanical equipment, to keep your unit running as efficiently as possible, your air conditioner requires annual maintenance. Our Preventative Maintenance Contract is perfect for our customers who want to take the hassle out of remembering to service your unit. Purchasing either the 1, 3 or 5 year option, you can set and forget having peace of mind knowing that we will contact you every year for your annual service. No chasing required.
We highly recommend purchasing a maintenance contract for the following reasons:
- Maintenance maintains efficiency of the unit and reduces electricity usage
- Manufacturer’s Warranty and Installation Warranty can be void if the breakdown of the unit is due to lack of maintenance
- Maintenance prevents large repairs and breakdown bills.
- The Preventative Maintenance contract is transferrable in the event you sell your home, an added sale point for you!
- Once only up front payment fixed for the term of your Maintenance Contract. No inflation of price.
- Maintenance reduces dust and airborne particles blowing from your air conditioner
- Prolongs the life of your air conditioning unit
- If we have supplied and installed the unit, we will increase your Installation Warranty to 5 years if you purchase the 5yr Preventative Maintenance contract.
Once your contract is confirmed, Valley Air Conditioning will schedule your professional service in the same month every year. Ask us today for more information
Valley Air Conditioning can help to recover the lost efficiency and reduce the running costs of your operation by providing preventative maintenance on your systems.
We stock a wide range of air conditioning units to suit your needs. Whether you’re looking for Australia’s favourite Air with Fujitsu, or simply wanting to cool a room of your house with TECO, we have the range for you.
Click the brand icons to view additional details and brochures.