Servicing your air conditioner is important to maintain good quality air in your home. Filters inside air conditioners are designed to catch dust and other pollutants such as pollen and bacteria, but if the coil and air filters are not cleaned regularly they can clog up, collect moisture and even mould. Additionally, the more clogged the filters are, the harder the unit has to work to move the air to heat or cool. This in turn increases the energy which will drive up the price of your bills. At Valley, we offer once off services as well as our Preventative Maintenance Contracts which are available or 1, 3 or 5 years. Each service includes a professional & experienced Service Technician on site to;
- Check thermostat calibration
- Check compressor sump heaters
- Adjust air flows if required
- Check & blow out condensate drain trays & condensate drains
- Check refrigerant levels
- Tensioning of electrical connections
- Inspect outer casings for rust prevention
- Quote repair as required
- Check general operation of all units
- Complete a written report to on each service with photos
- To answer any questions about the unit you may have
Call us today to find out more or fill out your details on our Contact Us page and one of our team will be in touch with you soon.
We stock a wide range of air conditioning units to suit your needs. Whether you’re looking for Australia’s favourite Air with Fujitsu, or simply wanting to cool a room of your house with TECO, we have the range for you.
Click the brand icons to view additional details and brochures.